Re: Oracle Developer

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 15:54:13 GMT

mo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am a newbie to Oracle Developer, I want to learn it within a month,
> would you please share how you handle this tool (esp. Oracle form
> builder)? Through self-learning or training course...etc?

Please define 'Oracle Developer', including specific product name and version.

IF you refer to Oracle Developer Suite 9i or 10g and components thereof - are you aware that Oracle has posted a lot of examples, general information, detailed documents, Documentation, and tutorials at http://otn.oracle.com to help people? Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 17:54:13 CEST

Original text of this message