Re: sqlReview - free , BUT NOT SPAM

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:01:43 -0800

[Quoted] Hello Daniel,

[Quoted]   I am surprised of your talent to misinterpret anything positive, that is done by companies.

[Quoted]   I would expect this kind of behavior from a Russian communist, not from a colleague DBA.

[Quoted]   As I mentioned before, legally a company has the same right to share its [Quoted] help and experience that anyone else has.

 SQL Review is a free tool and will stay free forever. This is an intention - to share fruits of our time with the colleagues.

 Yes - we use our site to let DBAs download it - is there any other reasonable way to do this?

  If you don't like or don't need this tool - please ignore it. But do not call it a SPAM - it is not.

  Hours of a hard work were spent to create this tool in order to be able to gave it for free.

  Please do not try to let everyone think that you own this newsgroup by flaming and harassing entity that is only trying to help.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com
  Standard disclaimer:
http://www.dbainfopower.com/dbaip_advice_disclaimer.html

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1076544426.873570_at_yasure...
> Ron wrote:
>
> > Dear Colleagues,
> >

> My colleagues don't spam.
>

> > We would like to contribute to DBA community small and free SQL
Formatter -