Re: AWM Problems

From: (wrong string) ägi <cretdami_at_students.hevs.ch>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:52:01 +0100

[Quoted] I have still have no data... I think the problem is the time dimension.

Does I have to choose a new time dimension or can I also create normal dimension object???

I tried also to make a time dimension, but when I created the Analytical Workspace I received the following error message:

Processing Refreshing Dimension : AWF_TIME Error Message from Server = Problem loading source data for: FOODMART
TIME
(LDXERR00) Error code 1840 from Oracle LDX package. In SYS.AWCREATE!___LOAD.DIM.DATA PROGRAM: &_end_date_attrt = &_end_date

SqlException = ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
[Quoted] ORA-06512: at "OLAPSYS.DBMS_AWM", line 1002 ORA-06512: at line 1

Error Code = 6502
Sql State = 65000
Error Message from Server = Problem loading source data for: FOODMART
TIME
(LDXERR00) Error code 1840 from Oracle LDX package. In SYS.AWCREATE!___LOAD.DIM.DATA PROGRAM: &_end_date_attrt = &_end_date

SqlException = ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
ORA-06512: at "OLAPSYS.DBMS_AWM", line 1002 ORA-06512: at line 1

Error Code = 6502
Sql State = 65000
All the cubes could not be added to the Analytic Workspace AWFOODMART; The following cubes could not be added : SALES BUDGET java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small
ORA-06512: at "OLAPSYS.DBMS_AWM", line 1002 ORA-06512: at line 1
Tidying Up
Failed to create the analytic workspace

  • And now a word from our sponsor ------------------ For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install, fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow! ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----