Re: AWM Problems

From: (wrong string) ägi <cretdami_at_students.hevs.ch>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:47:33 +0100

Hello

Now I have no more generation problems.

I have created two cubes. Now when I will use them in JDevelopper I don't have data or with the second cube I have the wrong data. I receive only one value, it doesn't make a sum aggregation.

The same result in Cube Viewer.

The database which I use is the foodmart database from sql server... I want to make my own test. BIBDEMO was running correctly...

"Kägi" <cretdami_at_students.hevs.ch> wrote in message news:3fc34263$1_at_news.vsnet.ch...
> I have still have no data... I think the problem is the time dimension.
>
> Does I have to choose a new time dimension or can I also create normal
> dimension object???
>
> I tried also to make a time dimension, but when I created the Analytical
> Workspace I received the following error message:
>
> Processing Refreshing Dimension : AWF_TIME
> Error Message from Server = Problem loading source data for:
> FOODMART
> TIME
> (LDXERR00) Error code 1840 from Oracle LDX package.
> In SYS.AWCREATE!___LOAD.DIM.DATA PROGRAM:
> &_end_date_attrt = &_end_date
>

> SqlException = ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string
> buffer too small
> ORA-06512: at "OLAPSYS.DBMS_AWM", line 1002
> ORA-06512: at line 1
>
> Error Code = 6502
> Sql State = 65000
> Error Message from Server = Problem loading source data for:
> FOODMART
> TIME
> (LDXERR00) Error code 1840 from Oracle LDX package.
> In SYS.AWCREATE!___LOAD.DIM.DATA PROGRAM:
> &_end_date_attrt = &_end_date
>

> SqlException = ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string
> buffer too small
> ORA-06512: at "OLAPSYS.DBMS_AWM", line 1002
> ORA-06512: at line 1
>
> Error Code = 6502
> Sql State = 65000
> All the cubes could not be added to the Analytic Workspace AWFOODMART;
> The following cubes could not be added : SALES BUDGET
> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error:
character