AWM Problems

From: (wrong string) ägi <cretdami_at_students.hevs.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:39:38 +0100

Hi

[Quoted] I use JDevelopper 9.0.3.3 with BI Beans on 9.2.0.4.1.

The BIBDEMO I successfully tested. Now I have created new dimensions and cubes on another database.

Then I created an analytical workspace with awm and enabled for olap api and bi beans.

[Quoted] after when i start the jdevelopper i can choose my own measures.
(http://home.datacomm.ch/crettaz/PresentationWizard.jpg)

Here my first question. When i create the aw and enable it for olap api and [Quoted] bi beans, i can see my dimensions and measures for two times. First time in [Quoted] the folder "Foodmart" and a second time out of the folder generated by aw
[Quoted] (normally with prefix). Why it will appear two times???

Now when I wan to create a presentation, it shows me an error message.
(http://home.datacomm.ch/crettaz/ErrorMessage.jpg)

when I choose the first one in the "foodmart" folder. Jdevelopper creates the presentation nevertheless.

(http://home.datacomm.ch/crettaz/FoodmartFolderPres1.jpg)

[Quoted] But how you can see without the correct header names...

When I chose the second possibility.

Jdevelopper creates the presentation without any error.

(http://home.datacomm.ch/crettaz/withoutFolderPres2.jpg)

But without data and not correct.

Very strange... Can somebody help me, please???

It's very urgent... Received on Wed Nov 19 2003 - 22:39:38 CET

Original text of this message