Re: Throwing this out there for discussion

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:54:24 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3E36B0FA.A16EBB53_at_exesolutions.com...
> There is really way too much of this type of stuff out there. And one
thing the Oracle developer and
> DBA community could do for itself would be to name names and stop doing
business with these people
> until they clean up their act.

yeah, like we get to choose whose product to buy :(

Niall

Who stayed late tonight to apply Release 28 (yes really) of a vendor's app. Someday they will work out that imposing constraints/primary keys/referential integrity might just help in a relational model, not to mention illuminating/eliminating code bugs.

Of course its web enabled so whoopee doo we're going with the times. Received on Thu Jan 30 2003 - 23:54:24 CET

Original text of this message