hotel booking database

From: Gaz <gonkowonko_at_freeuk.com>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 13:24:00 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] Ok the situation is this i have to create a backend database in oracle and a front end in visual basic 6. The database is an hotel booking system. Basically you have a customer who can be linked to a company. this customer can book a room in which there are three choices in which the customer can be billed. THe customer can be billed, the company who they work for can be billed or another alternative address can be billed. What i am trying to do is to be able to set up a billing table that would enable me to set who is being billed but also to be able to push a button in my front end and the customers invoice for their stay can be printed out which has to display the billing address.

Has anyone every built a system for a hotel or a similar kind of thing.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

CHEERS Received on Thu Nov 21 2002 - 22:24:00 CET

Original text of this message