Forms9i Without 9iAS???

From: Alan Mills <Alan.Mills_at_nospamservices.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:12:48 +0100

I have Oracle9i installed on my PC and have installed Forms9i also. It all works fine until I Ctrl-R to run my form. It doesn;t run. I'm sure this is because it's looking for the 9iAS as well.

I know CS is desupported in 9i but does it not work at all. In a development environment (and especially where I've got everythign installed on a single machine) surely it would be easier to test and debug without havign to deploy the code elsewhere.

Or have I just done some setup or install wrong.

[Quoted] So then my question becomes, How can I run my Forms without installing iAS if at all?

Alan Received on Fri Oct 04 2002 - 17:12:48 CEST

Original text of this message