Re: Forms9i Without 9iAS???

From: Olav M.J. Christiansen <omjc_at_intete-kontor.dk>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:26:01 +0200

"Alan Mills" <Alan.Mills_at_nospamservices.fujitsu.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:ankb5g$2oa6$1_at_news.icl.se...

> So then my question becomes, How can I run my Forms
> without installing iAS if at all?

I have exactly the same problem, and if I find a solution I will post it here (also, it has been discussed elsewhere, but I fail to remember where it was - maybe on OTN?).

As far as I have understood, you *should* be able to make this work. All you need is the Java servlet that lets you run forms via the browser/http-server and get this integrated with the developer platform. However I saw a note from an Oracle-guy saying this was 'not documented', but an experienced Oracle DBA should be able to make it work.

--
Regards
Olav