Re: Forms9i Without 9iAS???

From: Olav M.J. Christiansen <omjc_at_intete-kontor.dk>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:44:45 +0200

[Quoted] "Olav M.J. Christiansen" <omjc_at_intete-kontor.dk> wrote in a message news:3da040de$0$69025$edfadb0f_at_dspool01.news.tele.dk...

[snip]

Forget my last remarks. I just tried again and it works. I am not sure that I can explain why it works now, or why it didn't work on my previous attemps. Some suggestions:

  • Since my first attempt I have reinstalled the Oracle Database
  • I now only start the OC4J instance - and NOT the Apache http-server
  • MS IE is now my default browser (as configured in Forms Builder), and it sucessfully installed the JInitiator plug-in (which I had tried to install manually previously).

Anyway - it's actually working now. Thanks!

--
Regards
Olav