Re: New SqlPlus type utility available for download

From: <Christopher.Jones_at_oracle.comX>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 15:39:52 +1000

[Quoted] sweetiwpie183_at_yahoo.com (Jennifer) writes:
> I've already made two requests to the
> TOAD team and received the enhancements within a week. Can the
> Sql*Plus gurus in this forum promise to do the same thing?

We listen to each and every request. Even if the ideas don't fit with our corporate or product strategy we still want to hear them. Not enough people put forward ideas or even log bug reports about the SQL*Plus client tool.

As to the "within a week" part, the vast majority of our customers specifically do not want to upgrade as frequently as you seem to. Our release cycles are determined accordingly.

Chris

--
Christopher Jones, Oracle Corporation, Australia.