Re: Oracle Interconnect SAP-Adapter

From: sstanic <sascha.stanic_at_gmx.de>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 01:29:47 -0700

SAP -> OracleDB
I have created my own IDOC-types.
Meanwhile I think, SAP creates corrupted IDOCs, but the error message gives no hint, where exactly to look for the error. The communication-config inside SAP should be ok. Otherwise no IDOC would be transmitted correctly.
I have checked both - OAI-config and SAP comm.-config/IDOC-config - several times.

sascha