Re: Oracle Interconnect SAP-Adapter

From: Harri Kaukovuo <harri.kaukovuo4_at_nic.fi>
Date: 10 Aug 2002 10:43:14 GMT

[Quoted] Not an expert in R3, but have you created your own IDOC or using existing IDOC? Usually SAP adapter configuration does not affect on the messages, once you get the adapter working (inbound/outbound), that means you should have the configuration working ok (using configeditor).

When you get this error, are you trying to send an IDOC from SAP to OracleDB or vice versa?

  • Harri

sascha.stanic_at_gmx.de (sstanic) wrote in news:aefbb7de.0208080156.436d1d4a_at_posting.google.com:

> hi, I'm trying to establish a connection from SAP (v4.6D) through OAI
> (v4.1) to a Oracle DB by sending some data using idocs.
> By starting the SAP-Adapter I'm getting usually following
> error-message (oailog.txt):
>
> Wed Aug 07 20:53:03 CEST 2002: E-SAP0066: RFC error.
> RFC API name: RfcDispatch.
> Error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE.
> Error message: >>>>
> E-SAP0148: CALL TO SUBSCRIBER FAILED FOR IDOC
> ZCA_KLP(0000000000205099) raised by external server

><<<< End of error message.

> For a test-scenario I have created two different idocs, the first
> works, the second doesn't. The difference is marginal, the working one
> has two attributes, the other three.
>
> any ideas if this error could base on a sap-adapter configuration
> mistake?
>
> thnx4help
> sascha

Anti-spam: To reply by e-mail please ERASE the "4" after kaukovuo4