Re: Does Oracle have an MSDE equivalent? (correction)

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:25:47 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:05:00 GMT, "Ron Fluegge" <rmflugge_at_swbell.net> wrote:

>Could someone please provide a link to the "Personal Oracle" download and/or
>purchase page that is referred to below? For the life of me, I can't seem
>to locate it on Oracle's site -- maybe not enough coffee...
>
>_____________________________________
>Ron Fluegge
>rmflugge_at_swbell.net
>Power corrupts, and absolute power is actually pretty neat...

I would suggest
a) use a lower resolution on your monitor b) have your eyesight checked.

Lol

The link is
http://technet.oracle.com/software/products/oracle9i/content.html

This reachable from *any* Oracle site by clicking the 'Downloads' icon.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Mon Apr 15 2002 - 23:25:47 CEST

Original text of this message