Re: Does Oracle have an MSDE equivalent? (correction)

From: Ron Fluegge <rmflugge_at_swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:05:00 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Could someone please provide a link to the "Personal Oracle" download and/or [Quoted] [Quoted] purchase page that is referred to below? For the life of me, I can't seem [Quoted] to locate it on Oracle's site -- maybe not enough coffee...

Ron Fluegge
rmflugge_at_swbell.net
Power corrupts, and absolute power is actually pretty neat...