Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:08:05 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] Daniels point is that software isn't a product that you have purchased - it [Quoted] [Quoted] is a product you have a license to use. Consequently selling it on is [Quoted] illegal. the analogy with used goods just falls over because of the wayu [Quoted] software is licensed not sold.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA