Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:07:11 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] Interesting. I'd alsoways understood that contract terms such as

"<vendor> hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to <use [Quoted] software>" were legally binding. I'd be interested to see the precedent and [Quoted] wonder why no-one has challenged MS on this.

I am of course only a DBA and not a lawyer

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

"Calvin Crumrine" <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us> wrote in message

> Sorry, but you *can* sell a license, just as you can sub-let an apartment.
True,