Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: damorgan <dan.morgan_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 17:26:04 GMT

[Quoted] Let me see if I understand this ... you want someone here to violate a [Quoted] [Quoted] license agreement so that you can steal software you downloaded for free? [Quoted] [Quoted] Perhaps others will. But I get paid to write software. And I think those at [Quoted] Quest deserve to be paid for their work too.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Unless you do your work for free ... write Quest a check. It is the ethical [Quoted] thing to do.

Daniel Morgan