Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:31:37 +0100

Why don't you stop repeating your questions.

You want a normal fully functional license *for free* or for a reduced price.
Why can't you understand that is stealing??????? Don't you have any morals???
The laws in France are not very much different from the rest of the world as France subscribed to the Genevan Convention on Authors Right.

Probably you have more 'second hand licenses' and it is time the BSA visits you.

Regards

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA