Re: Look for second hand licences for Toad 7.2.0.0 and PowerAMC 8.0.1.2.7.5

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:14:09 -0900

[Quoted] Strange definition-most peopel call second hand products 'used'. I take it that [Quoted] if I have a product I no longer want & decide to sell it you'd call that stealing? And, of course, you're right-you leave absolutely no room for any [Quoted] misunderstanding of what is being asked, do you? Somewhat arrogant, aren't you.