Re: Having trouble with TOAD?

From: AF <af_at_nospaming.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:17:06 -0800

[Quoted] Hey I have an IDEA!

[Quoted] Platypus software is not free.

  It cost $25 but as it seems steve here is a spokesman for the company I believe that he just gave us in the US a blanket licensee for the software for free (forever?)

Copy this post to you computer and run the software all you want. Be sure to get steves full name so you have the contact of the rep that sold it to you for FREE!!! Thats what I am going to do ;)