Re: Having trouble with TOAD?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:02:03 +0100

[Quoted] On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:12:39 +1100, Steve Katsaras <steve_at_websoft.com.au> wrote:

>Switch to a brand new DB management application solution that is
>user-friendly, platform independent and fast.
>
>It's called, Platypus User V1.2 for Oracle.
>It gives you database information, schema information, runs sql scripts.
>
>And best it's free.
>
>http://www.websoft.com.au/platypus_user.html

Please don't promote your software at the expense of other software. Please also promote your new toy in appropiate newsgroups *only*

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Jan 17 2002 - 07:02:03 CET

Original text of this message