Re: Having trouble with TOAD?

From: Dale Edgar <dale_at_databee.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:01:47 GMT

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:17:06 -0800, "AF" <af_at_nospaming.com> wrote:

>Platypus software is not free.
>
> It cost $25 but as it seems steve here is a spokesman for the company I
>believe that he just gave us in the US a blanket licensee for the software
>for free (forever?)
>
>Copy this post to you computer and run the software all you want. Be sure
>to get steves full name so you have the contact of the rep that sold it to
>you for FREE!!! Thats what I am going to do ;)

Or you could use the DBATool which does many of the same things and a lot of other different things and really is free. Use it as long as you wish where you wish at no charge.

http://www.databee.com/dt_home.htm

Regards
Dale Edgar
Net 2000 Ltd.
Dale_at_DataBee.com Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 09:01:47 CET

Original text of this message