Re: Having trouble with TOAD?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:46:37 +0000

An excellent idea AF. And while Steve, presumably in Australia, may not be aware of this in the United States any refusal to honor this statement would constitute fraud and false advertising: Both criminal offenses.

So which is it Steve? Are you going to waive the $25.00 fee to avoid legal hassles ... or can we just get you to acknowledge that your postings were spam and that in the future you will have the integrity to post them in the usenet group so designated.

Thanks.

Daniel Morgan