Re: 9iAS Portal Install

From: AF <af_at_nospaming.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:45:38 -0800

Thats OK I did as well, but what do you expect when there is 10 Pages of "Known Issues" and patch after patch that makes no sense. Does not matter even though it "SHOULD" work I am still unable to make it go. :)
I am about to give up till Release2 that is out according to marketing but everyone else says late Feb.

Thanks for the help anyway.