Re: 9iAS Portal Install

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:10:28 -0000

I can try

Error 1 Is usually caused by the listener on the origin database not being correctly configured for external procedure calls. There is a not on metalink about this error with IIRC the correct configuration steps to be made.

Error2 Sometimes when the config assistants are asking for the sys password what they are actually after is the internal or sysdba password. These two may not be (should not be?) the same.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA