Re: Please, I need help with this nagging Forms6i problem.......

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_ds.znet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:18:58 -0700

"Richard Hollingsworth" <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com> wrote in message news:3AD70421.8653D03F_at_hsv.boeing.com...
> Hi again.
>
> There is nothing in the trigger except 'execute query'. That's all.
>
> This is a simple form I created to try and troubleshoot this problem. The
 name of
> the radio group is "CRPR_TYPE" (same as the original db field), and the names
 of
> the radio buttons are "CR_BUTTON" and "PR_BUTTON"
>
> There is not much else to tell. This is a really stupid-simple form, but
 when you
> change the type of the database field from "text" to "radio group" on the
 form, it
> no longer works and I can't figure out why.
>
> Thanks again,
> RH

Check what you have for "Mapping of other values" and "Allow other values" for the radio group. I don't recall specifics offhand, but I seem to remember that if you say "Allow other values" = No (false?), then any records that have neither "CR" or "PR" for this column will be excluded from your form.

-Matt Received on Wed Apr 18 2001 - 06:18:58 CEST

Original text of this message