Re: Please, I need help with this nagging Forms6i problem.......

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:50:26 GMT

[Quoted] Hi again.

There is nothing in the trigger except 'execute query'. That's all.

This is a simple form I created to try and troubleshoot this problem. The name of [Quoted] the radio group is "CRPR_TYPE" (same as the original db field), and the names of [Quoted] the radio buttons are "CR_BUTTON" and "PR_BUTTON"

There is not much else to tell. This is a really stupid-simple form, but when you [Quoted] change the type of the database field from "text" to "radio group" on the form, it [Quoted] no longer works and I can't figure out why.

Thanks again,
RH