Please, I need help with this nagging Forms6i problem.......

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:16:28 GMT

Hi.

[Quoted] Thanks for reading this.

I have a very simple 6i form that only has 4 fields. Two are text fields, and two are number fields.

Here's the scenario: I ran the from "as is" and it worked just fine, so I know the initial setup and code is ok.

However, now I want to convert the first text field to a radio group. Here's what I did....

  • changed the field's type from 'text' to 'radio group'
  • the name, type, and length properties are all ok.
  • next, I created 2 radio buttons
  • Button 1: name = CR_BUTTON enabled = yes radio button value = CR
  • Button 2: name = PR_BUTTON enabled = yes radio button value = PR

Problem: Now when I run the form, I get no records returned from the db. The 'ececute query' on the
'WHEN-NEW-FROM-INSTANCE' trigger is no longer working.

I've tried everything to fix this, but I'm still missing something.

If you have any ideas that I might try, please email me asasp

Thanks,
Richard Hollingsworth

william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com Received on Thu Apr 12 2001 - 16:16:28 CEST

Original text of this message