Form6i Compilation Error on Old Form Files

From: Steve <schen_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:52:14 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have problem compiling the same fmb file using Form6i. There is no error of compiling using Form4.5.

The message said:  " procedure call_proc must be identified.....".      I
find nowhere indicate that it should while it already does.        If it is
[Quoted] [Quoted] not, form4.5 would not compile it sucessfully.

So it should be related to Form6i, the higher version of Form engine. Or [Quoted] any environment issue? I use higher version of db, the 8i while Form4.5 [Quoted] using db of V7.3.

[Quoted] Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 18:52:14 CET

Original text of this message