Re: Form6i Compilation Error on Old Form Files

From: L120bj <l120bj_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2001 19:06:20 GMT

>Subject: Form6i Compilation Error on Old Form Files
>From: "Steve" schen_at_prodigy.net
>Date: 2/14/01 5:52 PM GMT Standard Time
>
>I have problem compiling the same fmb file using Form6i. There is no
>error of compiling using Form4.5.
>
>The message said: " procedure call_proc must be identified.....". I
>find nowhere indicate that it should while it already does. If it is
>not, form4.5 would not compile it sucessfully.
>
>So it should be related to Form6i, the higher version of Form engine. Or
>any environment issue? I use higher version of db, the 8i while Form4.5
>using db of V7.3.
>
>Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Steve

Hi Steve,
  Did you get any 'Cannot attach library ... ' errors when you opened the form [Quoted] [Quoted] ? If so the probability is that the procedure is in one of the libraries that [Quoted] [Quoted] the form needs. If you can locate and attach the libraries required you will [Quoted] probably be able to compile the form.
Regards,
  Rob Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 20:06:20 CET

Original text of this message