Re: Hierarchical Trees

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 02:58:52 GMT

[Quoted] Are you performing a "drag and drop" of the node in the tree to the new parent, or changing the underlying data by another means?

If it's the latter, and the tree is populated by a query, why not just delete all notes and rebuild via the query (especially if tied to a record group or if you can base it on one easily)??