Re: Hierarchical Trees

From: Lori Proskunik <lori_at_5d.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 08:15:10 -0700

[Quoted] It is the latter...The user must select a node in the tree which takes them [Quoted] into a form where they can change the parent node information. We were originally doing a rebuild via the query, however the rebuild causes the tree to collapse (only the first level nodes are expanded), and we want the [Quoted] tree to be left expanded to the node that the user had previously selected, [Quoted] so that they would not have to re-navigate to their node.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated.