Hierarchical Trees

From: Lori Proskunik <lori_at_5d.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:11:18 -0700

[Quoted] Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows how to requery only a portion of a [Quoted] tree. I am working in Forms 6 and I have a form that contains a hierarchical tree. If I select a node and change the parent node of the selected node, the hierarchical tree will now show the node moved to the correct parent, however the children do not show up until I exit the tree [Quoted] and come back in. I would like to select the node that I just modified and requery just the selection.
ie:
- parent node 1

    -child 1

       child of child1
    +child 2
[Quoted] +parent node 2

[Quoted] If I move the child 1 node to parent node 2, it looks like the following:
- parent node 1

   +child 2
- parent node 2

    child 1

[Quoted] If I exit the form and come back in, the children of child 1 are now listed. [Quoted] [Quoted] Also, I know you can add a new node and delete a node, but what is the best [Quoted] way to move a node?

[Quoted] Any help would be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 18:11:18 CET

Original text of this message