Re: A question about report designer.

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/05/18

Is there a table or a package on the database which is changing in some way which causes the report code to not compile?

Also, try removing the .rep file. Open the .rdf file and compile ever piece of code in the triggers. Run the report from the form (without generating an .rep) and see what happens.

No other ideas apart from that ;(

In article <39225A8C.11A75D0B_at_263.net>, Gu Yong Fei <ward_goo_at_263.net> wrote:
>Thank you for your attention.
>As your method, I have tried, but after I generated the .rep,
 when
>I called it from forms, even the parameter form can't appear.
>To check the reports server action log, I found a message:
>"REP-1439: Cannot compile program units since this is a runtime
 only
>report."
>
>If I call the .rdf, the parameter form can appear, but when i
 click the
>run button, the warning message "REP-1247: Report contains
 uncompiled

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * [Quoted] The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!