(no subject)

From: Gu Yong Fei <ward_goo_at_263.net>
Date: 2000/05/18

[Quoted] I am using report designer to build a report. But when i call it from a form, a warning message always shows:
"REP-1247: Report contains uncompiled PL/SQL. "
Then i call it the second time, it can run normlly. Does anybody can tell me the reason?
I have used SQL in the report trigger (actually after parameter form). and i use the Reports 2.5.5.2.7 .

After I generated the .rep, when
[Quoted] I called it from forms, even the parameter form can't appear. To check the reports server action log, I found a message:
"REP-1439: Cannot compile program units since this is a runtime only
report."

If I call the .rdf, the parameter form can appear, but when i click the [Quoted] run button, the warning message "REP-1247: Report contains uncompiled PL/SQL. "
[Quoted] will appear, but when i called it the second time, it will run normally. Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message