Re: (no subject)

From: <sfelten_at_ipsos-asi.com>
Date: 2000/05/18

Gu Yong,

I get the same thing. I don't have an answer for you, other than I am getting the same thing. I just go ahead and compile it (or run it) each time and put up with it. Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.

Scott Felten

In article <39234FD2.AB1C30E7_at_263.net>,   Gu Yong Fei <ward_goo_at_263.net> wrote:
> I am using report designer to build a report.
> But when i call it from a form, a warning message always shows:
> "REP-1247: Report contains uncompiled PL/SQL. "
> Then i call it the second time, it can run normlly.
> Does anybody can tell me the reason?
> I have used SQL in the report trigger (actually after parameter form).
> and i use the Reports 2.5.5.2.7 .
>
> After I generated the .rep, when
> I called it from forms, even the parameter form can't appear.
> To check the reports server action log, I found a message:
> "REP-1439: Cannot compile program units since this is a runtime only
> report."
>
> If I call the .rdf, the parameter form can appear, but when i click
 the
> run button, the warning message "REP-1247: Report contains uncompiled
> PL/SQL. "
> will appear, but when i called it the second time, it will run
 normally.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message