Oracle 6.0 Conversion?

From: Kev <kev_at_kbr1.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 18:44:48 +0100

[Quoted] If anyone can help they will be rewarded! I need an Oracle 6.0 database converting either into MS Access format or into text format so the info can [Quoted] be manipulated into Access. The original administrators are unwilling to help because they no longer work here. I have managed to convert some info into text, but to be honest it was by sheer luck and cunning that I managed [Quoted] to do so. Any help WILL be rewarded£££££'s. Please mail me as this is now a [Quoted] time critical operation.Cheers Kev.
Kev_at_kbr1.freeserve.co.uk Received on Sun Sep 05 1999 - 19:44:48 CEST

Original text of this message