Re: report layout problem

From: KRM <malleykr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:59:32 GMT

I had a similar problem on a report I was using. However, I was using a frame, and Reports 2.5, so I'm not sure if it will work or not. I found that I was getting the error that M_1 was beyond the limit of body, or something to that extent. What I was doing was bringing it only a few lines past the end of page one. I found that if I pulled it all the way to the bottom of page 2, it would work just fine. I hope this helps.

Kristen

In article <7ofa00$jmu$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   catcher25_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> We are currently using Oracle 8 and Oracle Reports 3.0. I have a
group
> that all of my other groups have to be enclosed in. It is the parent
> group and all of my other groups are linked to it. My question is: I
> have 2 different layouts for possible scenerios. I can not seem to
> extend the frame of the parent beyond the page to fit both layouts
even
> thought they won't both print on the same page. How do I get to
extend
> a layout beyond the page without getting the body enclosed error? I
> hope that my question is clear. Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 20:59:32 CEST

Original text of this message