problem with dmp file

From: <shockerman_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:27:49 GMT

I did a full database export from my one database because I wanted to move it to another computer. While trying to import, I've been having problems, getting errors saying "line not recognized" I opened up the dmp file in wordpad and many of the lines are showing up with weird characters like boxes and numbers and weird y's. I'm not sure if Wordpad is just not picking up some ascii characters or if the file is corrupt. Has anyone seen this before or know how to fix it. James
itabl7up_at_yahoo.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 20:27:49 CEST

Original text of this message