Re: Messages in Forms 5.0

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:38:12 GMT

[Quoted] Oracle Forms displays 'messages' on the message line and 'Alerts' in the pop-up box....

[Quoted] You can program to have messages displayed as Alerts....but I don't have the doc reference at hand...

mcotter_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Does anyone know why sometimes Forms 'Displays' a message in a popup box to
>the user, and at other times it shows up in the command line?? I'd like for
>all messages in my form to diplay to the user in a popup box.

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Thu Apr 15 1999 - 16:38:12 CEST

Original text of this message