Re: Messages in Forms 5.0

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:42:39 +0200

TurkBear wrote:

> Oracle Forms displays 'messages' on the message line and
> 'Alerts' in the pop-up box....

Not always: when two messages are issued, the second one will be in a pop-up. This can happen when messages are issued from different level triggers, or the same trigger called in a multi record block.
Debug messages are a fine example.

> You can program to have messages displayed as Alerts....but I don't have the doc
> reference at hand...

Yep, that would be the way to force pop-ups

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046