Re: Messages in Forms 5.0

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:41:11 +0400

By default, Message built-in uses "user_response" parameter with value ACKNOWLEDGE. In that case Form Builder displays a modal alert that operator must dismiss explicitly, whenever two consecutive messages are issued. You have to acknowledge the first message before the second message can be displayed.

Use alerts as mentioned by TurkBear.

Good Luck.

mcotter_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

> Does anyone know why sometimes Forms 'Displays' a message in a popup box to
> the user, and at other times it shows up in the command line?? I'd like for
> all messages in my form to diplay to the user in a popup box.

Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division
Phone: +7 (095) 234 0636 (6 lines) FAX: +7 (095) 234 0640
E-mail: vsorokin_at_dd.ru OR vsorokin_at_prosoft.ru
http://www.dd.ru