Re: Alternative to T.O.A.D. ???

From: Mark Gornicki <mark_at_gornicki.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:57:25 -0800

[Quoted] I don't mean to be rude but if you are already using Toad why not stick with the version you have (I am).

If you don't currently have it I'm sure someone could email you one of the older ZIP files.

And at worst you could download the version that is still free, just got to keep doing it every 60 days thats all :))

[Quoted] As an aside you can't blame Toadman for selling it , personally I probably would have done it long ago.

Mark Gornicki