Re: Alternative to T.O.A.D. ???

From: <oracle_man_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 18:36:58 GMT

> I don't mean to be rude but if you are already using Toad why not stick
> with the version you have (I am).

The free version I just downloaded on a client site has dozens of fixes and performance improvements. So I think I'd keep the older version archived but still try to keep abreast of the latest enhancements cause the freeware version seems to be getting a lot of stuff just by trickle-down effect. But personally, I had to buy a copy because of several of the new features. I think the Browser is now twice as fast as in the last freeware version if that's possible.

> As an aside you can't blame Toadman for selling it , personally I probably
> would have done it long ago.

WAY long ago in my book. I was starting to think he was anti-American.