Problem with Jinitiator

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:57:19 GMT

Hi All ,

I recently downloaded Oracle's Jinitiator plugin and made it work with Netscape 4.06.It is working but I landed in another problem. The problem is described below :

Whereever I have some sort of validation (When validate Item), for example User enteres 20 as department values but this is not a valid value so I display a alert saying - this is not a valid value use list key or button (LOV for validation is Not TRUE). when he clicks mouse inside other field....The alert pops up but goes in infinite Loop..keeps poping up each time you press OK to get rid of that alert. It look to me that It continuously tries to navigate out of the field.

However it doesn't happen with Appletviewer or Netscape with no Jinitiator Plug in.
[Quoted] Any comments? Has anybody encountered it before?

Thanks in Advance (I never got any answer for my earlier questions in this newsgroup)
Ashok Received on Thu Dec 03 1998 - 20:57:19 CET

Original text of this message