Re: Problem with Jinitiator

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 14:43:30 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all I would like to Add something very interesting to my earlier posting Here it is :

I found out that it happens when you have a mouse trigger (When mouse click or double click) attached with the Item in which you click your mouse.
Test Case : Create a New form , have a block and two items A,B Attach a when-new-item-instance trigger with item A write one sentence Message(some message);Raise Form_Trigger_Failure; as the trigger code. Attach a Mouse Click or double click trigger and write null; as code. Run the form on web using Jinitiator, Netscape and appletviewer......With Jinitiator only you will get message (Of trigger when-val-item) in infinite Loop and you will have to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to close the form.

If the mouse trigger is not attched with Item B form works fine.While running in Debug mode I found out that line Raise Form_Trigger_Failure gives unhandled exception
PDE-PXC002 Program Unit Execution aborted due to unhandled exception (100501).
My FOrm Version is 4.5.8.2 (Deve. Version 1.5.1). Any Commetns or Workarounds???
Thanks Ashok