Re: Oracle Forms 5.0 Width... still a problem!

From: <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 16:23:06 GMT

Susan,

I can see you are really fighting this one. I don't work with 5.0 much, but the only time I have seen this problem at run time is when you re-size the canvas or reposition an item at run time. Look through your form to see if there are any Set_Item_Property commands setting width or position or Set_Canvas_Property changing width.

Please let us know when you find the solution to the problem.

Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088