Re: Oracle Forms 5.0 Width... still a problem!

From: Steve Mitchell <steve_at_mitchells.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 20:46:39 +0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] I also have had the same problem when migrating applications from Forms 4.5 to Forms 5.0. I recreated the affected canvases and windows and this did clear the problem. I still have the source 4.5 code so I will convert one tomorrow and tell you exactly what steps I performed to get around this message.

Steve