Oracle Forms 5.0 Width... still a problem!

From: AnsteadSue <ansteadsue_at_aol.com>
Date: 1 Dec 1998 19:26:56 GMT

[Quoted] I'm still having trouble with a sizing issue in Oracle Forms 5.0. I've tried resizing everything, from the window, to the canvas, to the frames on the tab canvas. Still getting the same message. The size of all the frames is smaller than the size of the canvas, and the size of the canvas is the same size as the size of the window. I've created a new canvas and moved everything there, as someone suggested, but still the same message. The message is as follows: FRM-30041: Position of item places it off of canvas. FRM-30085: Unable to adjust form for output.

Thanks for your help!
Susan (ansteadsue_at_aol.com) Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 20:26:56 CET

Original text of this message